Calling on volunteers for the 2018 Kenya IGF steering team!

Thank you G.G for sharing.

> On 22 May 2018, at 2:02 PM, Keith Andere via kictanet <kictanet@lists.kictanet.or.ke> wrote:
>
> Dear GG
> Thank you for sharing.
>
> info@kictanet.or.ke
>
> “To express interest, please send an email to info@kictanet.co.ke with the subject line “Kenya IGF 2018″ indicating your stakeholder group, expertise and why you are interested in joining the steering committee of KIGF 2018 by Monday June 4 2018.”
>
> Point of clarification Please,
>
> I think the correct email is info@kictanet.or.ke
>
> Regards,
>
> Keith.
>
>
>> On Tue, 22 May 2018, 18:39 Grace Githaiga via kictanet, <kictanet@lists.kictanet.or.ke> wrote:
>> Dear Listers
>>
>> Further to my earlier Save the date note, KICTANet wishes to invite volunteers from the different stakeholder groups to assist in preparation of the Kenya Internet Governance Forum (KIGF) 2018 edition, which is slated for Thursday 19th July 2018. It will be preceded by the 3rd Edition of Kenya School of Internet Governance (KeSIG) and the Youth IGF that is convened by Watoto Watch.
>>
>> The Kenya Internet Governance Forum (KIGF) is an annual meeting that brings together various stakeholder groups to dialogue on ICT and Internet policy. While the discussions give soft policy outcomes, KIGF is a knowledge sharing platform that informs and inspires policy actors in both the public and private sectors. The national forum also feeds into the regional and global IGFs through a chain of reporting and representation to the regional and global IGFs to entrench a bottom up Internet policy development process. Further, to create a strong link between global internet policies and the national ones.
>>
>>
>> The volunteers will form a local Multistakeholder Advisory Group (MAG) that will be expected to:
>>
>>
>> 1.Reach out to the community to source community participation and KIGF subject focus areas.
>>
>> 2.Lead online discussions prior to the KIGF.
>>
>> 3.Coordinate logistics for the meeting.
>>
>> 4.Coordinate the actual event.
>>
>> 5.Report on outcomes of the event.
>>
>>
>> To express interest, please send an email to info@kictanet.co.ke with the subject line “Kenya IGF 2018” indicating your stakeholder group, expertise and why you are interested in joining the steering committee of KIGF 2018 by Monday June 4 2018.
>>
>>
>> Membership to the steering team is voluntary and all materials produced by KICTANet are published under creative commons licenses. Organisations from various stakeholder groups are encouraged to nominate representatives.
>>
>>
>> For more information or clarification, kindly email the 2018 Chair of the organising team Victor Kapiyo (vkapiyo@gmail.com).
>>
>>
>>
>> About KICTANet
>>
>> The Kenya ICT Action Network is an open multi-stakeholder platform for people and institutions interests and involved in ICT policy and regulation. The network aims to act as a catalyst for reforms in the ICT sector in support of the national aim of ICT enabled growth and development. Learn more at www.kictanet.or.ke
>>
>>
>>
>> Best regards
>>
>>
>> Githaiga, Grace
>>
>>
>> Co-Convenor
>> Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet)
>> Twitter:@ggithaiga
>> Tel: 254722701495
>> Skype: gracegithaiga
>> Alternate email: ggithaiga@hotmail.com
>> Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/gracegithaiga
>> www.kictanet.or.ke
>>
>> “Change only happens when ordinary people get involved, get engaged and come together to demand it. I am asking you to believe. Not in my ability to bring about change – but in yours”—Barrack Obama.
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> kictanet mailing list
>> kictanet@lists.kictanet.or.ke
>> lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/listinfo/kictanet
>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/kictanet
>> Facebook: www.facebook.com/KICTANet/
>> Domain Registration sponsored by www.eacdirectory.co.ke
>>
>> Unsubscribe or change your options at lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/kephand%40gmail.com
>>
>> The Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet) is a multi-stakeholder platform for people and institutions interested and involved in ICT policy and regulation. The network aims to act as a catalyst for reform in the ICT sector in support of the national aim of ICT enabled growth and development.
>>
>> KICTANetiquette : Adhere to the same standards of acceptable behaviors online that you follow in real life: respect people’s times and bandwidth, share knowledge, don’t flame or abuse or personalize, respect privacy, do not spam, do not market your wares or qualifications.
> _______________________________________________
> kictanet mailing list
> kictanet@lists.kictanet.or.ke
> lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/listinfo/kictanet
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/kictanet
> Facebook: www.facebook.com/KICTANet/
> Domain Registration sponsored by www.eacdirectory.co.ke
>
> Unsubscribe or change your options at lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/cmaundu%40gmail.com
>
> The Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet) is a multi-stakeholder platform for people and institutions interested and involved in ICT policy and regulation. The network aims to act as a catalyst for reform in the ICT sector in support of the national aim of ICT enabled growth and development.
>
> KICTANetiquette : Adhere to the same standards of acceptable behaviors online that you follow in real life: respect people’s times and bandwidth, share knowledge, don’t flame or abuse or personalize, respect privacy, do not spam, do not market your wares or qualifications.

_______________________________________________
kictanet mailing list

KICTANet Admin information

Related Posts

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.