Monitoring and Evaluation OfficerAPPLY HERE
The Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet) is a multistakeholder think tank for people and institutions interested in ICT policy and regulation. The network acts as a catalyst for reform in the ICT sector and is guided by four pillars: policy advocacy, stakeholder engagement, capacity building, and research. As such, the network provides mechanisms and a framework for continuing cooperation and collaboration in ICT matters.
- Lead the development and implementation of a comprehensive Monitoring and Evaluation framework to enable the KICTANet to effectively implement activities, measure results and the impact of its work.
- Develop and integrate MERL plans including baseline, target and indicators and all stages from data collection to analysis, reporting and use towards accountability, management, and learning purposes.
- Review monitoring data in line with the projects and overall M&E framework, core programme areas, core approaches, global products and donor requirements.
- Provide technical inputs, jointly with the teams to enhance monitoring and evaluation reporting and learning within the organisation.
- Coordinate and support project teams in the implementation of M&E activities within the organisation including gathering evidence of change, reporting and learning to adapt, improve and advocate for change.
- Prepare and deliver capacity building for project staff, stakeholders and project partners on M&E data collection, analysis, reporting and use.
- Lead and contribute to impact assessment using qualitative and quantitative methods and other mixed methods.
- Ensure the integrity and quality of data in support of the organisation activities including through data verification procedures, including routine data quality audits.
- Develop data collection tools including questionnaires, surveys etc.
- Prepare reports on M&E findings and presentations based on M&E data as required.
- Excellent ability to explore new ideas, innovation and opportunities for impact.
- Undertake any other relevant duties requested by the Project Manager.
Qualification and experience
- Subject matter expert on monitoring and evaluation.
- Good communications skills, both oral and written.
- Proven interest in project management, performance measurement, and working on M&E in donor-funded projects and development programmes.
- Highly motivated, self driven, team player and able to work with little supervision.
- Experience in the human rights sector is a plus.
- Undergraduate Degree in social sciences, statistics, economics, public policy, monitoring and evaluation or related fields.
- Experience in monitoring, evaluation reporting and learning, project management, statistical analysis, data management and use of statistical software packages.
- Working knowledge of donor reporting systems and requirements.
- Strong background in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, data collection, analysis and production of various information products.
- 3 years experience in a nonprofit organisation
- Understanding of digital rights issues
Remuneration: Kes 80,000 – 99,166.67 per month less statutory deductions + medical cover.
Application Deadline: 23 March 2022APPLY HERE
2,092 total views, 6 views today