Good morning listers,
The senate has established an ad-hoc committee that will oversee the
responses of the national and county governments to the covid 19 pandemic.
The committee has issued a call for submissions on the following themes.
1. *Health *- includes community health, testing centers, mental
health, role and engagement of county governments.
2. *Economic and Finance Issues – *Includes macro economic effects,
measures that the government can take to cushion SMEs and borrowers.
3. *Social, Public order and Human Rights – * Includes protection of
vulnerable groups, and enforcement of curfews
4. *Access to Food, Water and other basic commodities *Includes measures
to support continuous production and supply of essential services at
affordable prices. Food, water etc
5. *Support services and cross cutting issues – *Includes awareness
creation, how to combat stigmatization and network access across the
Listers, what are your views? How can ICTs help in these 5 areas? and how
can the government improve its communication and network connectivity
across the country?
Please find attached the call for public participation with more details.
The deadline for submission is 8th April.