Job Vacancies in Regional ICT Bodies

Hi
Received thanks for sharing

On 17 April 2018 at 13:05, Marsha Aida via kictanet <
kictanet@lists.kictanet.or.ke> wrote:

> Thanks for sharing.
>
> Marsha
>
> On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 8:30 am Gimode, Chiimbiru via kictanet, <
> kictanet@lists.kictanet.or.ke> wrote:
>
>> Dear Listers,
>> Kindly see the attached vacancies in regional ICT bodies as advertised by
>> the Communications Authority of Kenya (CA).The two have appeared in today’s *My.Gov
>> newspaper *on* pages 11 and 13.*
>> You can access the pull out in the *Standard **newspaper.*
>> This is for your information and noting.
>>
>>
>> *Best Regards,*
>> Chiimbiru Gimode, *CMRP, MPRSK.*
>> *Communications Officer*
>>
>> *Communications Authority of Kenya (CA)*
>> CA Centre,Waiyaki Way,Westlands, Nairob*i *I P.O Box 14448 Nairobi 00800.
>> *Office Line *: 0703-042-524 *I* *Website *: www.ca.go.ke *I*
>> *Twitter *: @CA_Kenya
>> *Facebook *: Communications Authority of Kenya* I* *YouTube *: CA Kenya
>> *Flickr *: https://www.flickr.com/photos/cck-kenya
>>
>> *CA Core Values:*
>> Integrity | Transparency| Accountability | Diligence | Results Focus I
>> Team work
>> *We are all bound together in ways that are invisible to the eye.There is
>> a oneness to humanity.We achieve ourselves by sharing ourselves with others
>> and caring for those around us-Barack Obama. *
>>
>> *Please be responsible, consider the environment before printing this
>> e-mail.*
>>
>> *DISCLAIMER:-* *This email and any files transmitted with it are
>> confidential and intended solely for the use by the individual(s) or entity
>> to whom it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
>> notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in
>> reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
>> Additionally, if you have received this email in error please notify the
>> sender immediately by a reply e-mail**. E-mail transmission cannot be
>> guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
>> corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain
>> viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or
>> omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of
>> e-mail transmission.*
>>
>> From: TIMOTHY CHIIMBIRU GIMODE <gimode@ca.go.ke>
>> Date: Monday, 16 April 2018 at 09:17
>> To: Joel Anyona <Joel.Anyona@wpp-scangroup.com>
>> Cc: Anne Njeri <Anne.Njeri@squaddigital.com>, “CPA@ca.go.ke” <
>> CPA@ca.go.ke>
>> Subject: Website Uploads-Job Vacancies
>>
>> Dear Joel,
>> Kindly upload the attached on this link: www.ca.go.ke/
>> index.php/career-opportunities with the below deadlines
>>
>> 1. Executive Secretary ARICEA-*Deadline 20th April 2018*
>> 2. EACO Liaison Managers-*Deadline 24th April 2018*
>>
>> Also remove the current job advert as it is now time barred.
>> Your promptness will be highly appreciated.
>>
>>
>>
>> *Best Regards,*
>> Chiimbiru Gimode, *CMRP, MPRSK.*
>> *Communications Officer*
>>
>> *Communications Authority of Kenya (CA)*
>> CA Centre,Waiyaki Way,Westlands, Nairob*i *I P.O Box 14448 Nairobi 00800.
>> *Office Line *: 0703-042-524 *I* *Website *: www.ca.go.ke *I*
>> *Twitter *: @CA_Kenya
>> *Facebook *: Communications Authority of Kenya* I* *YouTube *: CA Kenya
>> *Flickr *: https://www.flickr.com/photos/cck-kenya
>>
>> *CA Core Values:*
>> Integrity | Transparency| Accountability | Diligence | Results Focus I
>> Team work
>> *We are all bound together in ways that are invisible to the eye.There is
>> a oneness to humanity.We achieve ourselves by sharing ourselves with others
>> and caring for those around us-Barack Obama. *
>>
>> *Please be responsible, consider the environment before printing this
>> e-mail.*
>>
>> *DISCLAIMER:-* *This email and any files transmitted with it are
>> confidential and intended solely for the use by the individual(s) or entity
>> to whom it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
>> notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in
>> reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
>> Additionally, if you have received this email in error please notify the
>> sender immediately by a reply e-mail**. E-mail transmission cannot be
>> guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
>> corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain
>> viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or
>> omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of
>> e-mail transmission.*
>> _______________________________________________
>> kictanet mailing list
>> kictanet@lists.kictanet.or.ke
>> lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/listinfo/kictanet
>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/kictanet
>> Facebook: www.facebook.com/KICTANet/
>> Domain Registration sponsored by www.eacdirectory.co.ke
>>
>> Unsubscribe or change your options at lists.kictanet.or.ke/
>> mailman/options/kictanet/marshaaida%40gmail.com
>>
>> The Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet) is a multi-stakeholder platform
>> for people and institutions interested and involved in ICT policy and
>> regulation. The network aims to act as a catalyst for reform in the ICT
>> sector in support of the national aim of ICT enabled growth and development.
>>
>> KICTANetiquette : Adhere to the same standards of acceptable behaviors
>> online that you follow in real life: respect people’s times and bandwidth,
>> share knowledge, don’t flame or abuse or personalize, respect privacy, do
>> not spam, do not market your wares or qualifications.
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> kictanet mailing list
> kictanet@lists.kictanet.or.ke
> lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/listinfo/kictanet
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/kictanet
> Facebook: www.facebook.com/KICTANet/
> Domain Registration sponsored by www.eacdirectory.co.ke
>
> Unsubscribe or change your options at lists.kictanet.or.ke/
> mailman/options/kictanet/michaelouma201356%40gmail.com
>
> The Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet) is a multi-stakeholder platform
> for people and institutions interested and involved in ICT policy and
> regulation. The network aims to act as a catalyst for reform in the ICT
> sector in support of the national aim of ICT enabled growth and development.
>
> KICTANetiquette : Adhere to the same standards of acceptable behaviors
> online that you follow in real life: respect people’s times and bandwidth,
> share knowledge, don’t flame or abuse or personalize, respect privacy, do
> not spam, do not market your wares or qualifications.
>
>

_______________________________________________
kictanet mailing list

KICTANet Admin information

Related Posts

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.