Invitation to Konza Technopolis site on 25th June 2021.

Greetings all,

There are still a few slots remaining for those who want to tour Konza
Technopolis tomorrow.

Please send your confirmation.

Great regards.
______________________
Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya
www.linkedin.com/in/mwendwa-kivuva

On Wed, 23 Jun 2021 at 06:36, Mwendwa Kivuva <Kivuva@transworldafrica.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Hawi for confirming your attendance. The email was
> info@kictanet.or.ke. (not co.ke).
>
> Daktari Waudo, we wish you could be there. From a previous email to this
> list by the leadership of Konza led by Mr Tanui, they had indicated a
> standing invitation. Indeed the CS for ICT Hon Joe Mucheru on several
> occasions said, “You are welcome to visit and grab the opportunity to be
> part of the Silicon Savanna”. That is a true indication that Konza is
> open for business. That said, this maiden visit by KICTANET will lead to
> further collaboration on activities geared towards promoting Konza as the
> main tech and innovation epicenter in Africa.
>
>
> On Tue, Jun 22, 2021, 9:12 PM rapudohawi— via KICTANet <
> kictanet@lists.kictanet.or.ke> wrote:
>
>> Dear Kivuva,
>>
>>
>>
>> I wish to confirm my attendance. The info@kictanet.co.ke has challenge
>> of receiving emails.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>
>>
>> *Rapudo Hawi, *
>>
>> *____________________________________________________*
>>
>> *Director, Kijiji Yeetu *
>>
>> I *Tel:* +254 720975498 I *Twitter:* @rapudohawi
>>
>> I *Web: *https://kijijiyeetu.co.ke/ I
>> www.linkedin.com/in/hawi-rapudo-6020255/
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> *From:* KICTANet >> kijijiyeetu.co.ke@lists.kictanet.or.ke> *On Behalf Of *waudo siganga via
>> KICTANet
>> *Sent:* Tuesday, June 22, 2021 5:15 PM
>> *To:* rapudohawi@kijijiyeetu.co.ke
>> *Cc:* waudo siganga <emailsignet@mailcan.com>
>> *Subject:* Re: [kictanet] Invitation to Konza Technopolis site on 25th
>> June 2021.
>>
>>
>>
>> This is good Bw. Kivuva. Unfortunately that day I will be out of town.
>> Can they give 2 alternate days for the visit for those who can’t make it on
>> a particular date?
>>
>>
>>
>> Waudo
>>
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 22, 2021, at 12:35 PM, Mwendwa Kivuva via KICTANet wrote:
>>
>> Greetings,
>>
>>
>>
>> The Konza Secretariat (konza.go.ke/) has extended an invitation
>> for the KICTANET community to the Konza Technopolis site on 25th June 2021.
>>
>>
>>
>> Transport will be provided to and from Nairobi CBD. Those who wish to use
>> their own transport are also welcomed.
>>
>>
>>
>> Date: Friday 25th June 2021.
>>
>> Departure: Kencom, Nairobi CBD, opposition Hilton hotel
>>
>> Departure Time: 6.45am.
>>
>> Transport is provided.
>>
>>
>>
>> Those who are interested can reply to this email or write to
>> info@kictanet.or.ke.
>>
>>
>>
>> This is a great opportunity to experience the depths of what is happening
>> at Konza Technopolis first hand.
>>
>>
>>
>> We thank the Konza Technopolis team for extending this invitation.
>>
>>
>>
>> Best regards
>>
>> ______________________
>>
>> Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya
>>
>> www.linkedin.com/in/mwendwa-kivuva
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>>
>> KICTANet mailing list
>>
>> KICTANet@lists.kictanet.or.ke
>>
>> lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/listinfo/kictanet
>>
>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/kictanet
>>
>> Facebook: www.facebook.com/KICTANet/
>>
>>
>>
>> Unsubscribe or change your options at
>> lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/emailsignet%40mailcan.com
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> KICTANet is a multi-stakeholder Think Tank for people and institutions
>> interested and involved in ICT policy and regulation. KICTANet is a
>> catalyst for reform in the Information and Communication Technology sector.
>> Its work is guided by four pillars of Policy Advocacy, Capacity Building,
>> Research, and Stakeholder Engagement.
>>
>>
>>
>> KICTANetiquette : Adhere to the same standards of acceptable behaviors
>> online that you follow in real life: respect people’s times and bandwidth,
>> share knowledge, don’t flame or abuse or personalize, respect privacy, do
>> not spam, do not market your wares or qualifications.
>>
>>
>>
>> KICTANet – The Power of Communities, is Kenya’s premier ICT policy
>> engagement platform.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> KICTANet mailing list
>> KICTANet@lists.kictanet.or.ke
>> lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/listinfo/kictanet
>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/kictanet
>> Facebook: www.facebook.com/KICTANet/
>>
>> Unsubscribe or change your options at
>> lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/kivuva%40transworldafrica.com
>>
>>
>> KICTANet is a multi-stakeholder Think Tank for people and institutions
>> interested and involved in ICT policy and regulation. KICTANet is a
>> catalyst for reform in the Information and Communication Technology sector.
>> Its work is guided by four pillars of Policy Advocacy, Capacity Building,
>> Research, and Stakeholder Engagement.
>>
>> KICTANetiquette : Adhere to the same standards of acceptable behaviors
>> online that you follow in real life: respect people’s times and bandwidth,
>> share knowledge, don’t flame or abuse or personalize, respect privacy, do
>> not spam, do not market your wares or qualifications.
>>
>> KICTANet – The Power of Communities, is Kenya’s premier ICT policy
>> engagement platform.
>>
>

_______________________________________________
KICTANet mailing list

KICTANet Admin information

Related Posts

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.