@LabAfrica,Strathmore university in partnership with Sunesis Consulting
Limited is organizing a 3-day training course on Excel as a Business
Intelligence Tool (Dashboard Reporting). The program will take place
@iLabAfrica on 17th – 19th July 2019 at 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
This is a 3-day training that aims at providing business personnel with
skills to transform data into decisions using a cost effective tool. The
training course is open to all personnel in business related fields who
want to leverage on the power of Excel as a Business Intelligence tool.
We would be honored to have you participate in this training. If you have
further queries, please do not hesitate to contact the event coordinator
Getrude on her email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The course will help you to:
– Explore top 15 advanced data analysis functions that will save your
report generation turn-around time!
– Move from static, dull reports to interactive and insightful
dashboards -learn to apply form controls, slicers, pick lists, and camera
tool to create interaction
– Show top performers using formulas and YoY% by a click of a mouse
– Achieve more with advanced analytical charts -Pareto chart, Scrolling
charts, Gauge Charts
– Easily spot trends and patterns in your data by using icon sets,
traffic lights, Sparklines and Custom Number formats
– Creating a dashboard in Excel step-by-step
– This course is definitely NOT for you if locking cells ($ sign),
VLOOKUP & PivotTables are news to you!
– You need to have been a regular user of Excel (at least 40% usage in a
week), and are comfortable with creating simple lookup formulas and charts,
as well as customizing them.
– *This course is not suitable for Absolute Beginners in Microsoft
Excel.* If you are a beginner, we recommend that you start with less
advanced Excel courses. You send an email to Getrude on
Fee information: Ksh 66,500 which covers the training fee, lunch and
refreshments for the three days, as well as the certificate..