“Be in their 4th year of study of IT/Computer Science at a Kenyan university. Submit your dully filled application form and all other requirements via email by 21st November, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org“
Do share the link with your student network.
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa – “Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth”.
2017 Call for Applications to a Training Workshop on Mobile Apps Development for Sustainable Development
The Kenya National Commission for UNESCO (KNATCOM) will host a Training Workshop on Mobile Apps Development for Sustainable Development in late November or early December 2017. The objective of the proposed initiative is to promote access of information and ICT innovations through the use of mobile apps in sustainable development by training University students studying Information Technology/Computer Science. The aim of the workshop is to train and guide the participants in mobile apps developing process and to develop apps for sustainable development in the following 5 UNESCO thematic areas: Education, Natural Science, Social & Human Science, Culture and Communication & InformationGeneral RequirementsApplicants must:
– Be a Youth (15 to 35 years)
– Passionate about impacting change through ICTs
– Bring a laptop for their use in the Training
– Be in their 4 th year of study of IT/Computer Science at a Kenyan university
– Be familiar with mobile apps programming languages /span>
– Have developed at least 1 mobile application
How to apply
– All applicants are requested to download the Application form
– All applicants must provide submit a screen shot of an App that they have created or a 1 paragraph write up of the database they have created in the past.
– Include a 1 paragraph write up (50-60 words) about the App they would want to develop during the 1 week of training/li>
– Copy of Curriculum Vitae (1 page) and Letter of interest (1 page)
– A copy of National ID
– A copy of their University ID
Students with special needs and female students who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply.Submit your dully filled application form and all other requirements via email by 21st November, 2017 to email@example.comCommunications & Information Programme, Kenya National Commission for UNESCO (KNATCOM), National Bank Building 14thFloor , Harambee Avenue, P.O. Box 72107- 00200 Nairobi, Kenya Tel +254 – 20- 2229053/4 Web site www.unesco.go.ke Twitter @NatcomUnescoKe Facebook Kenya National Commission for UNESCOFor enquires email firstname.lastname@example.org
kictanet mailing list