- 1 File Count
- March 7, 2018 Create Date
- April 29, 2018 Last Updated
KICTAnet found the need to do an annual review of key ICT policy, legislative, regulatory and strategic events that may have occurred during the year. Specifically, We carried out a survey to gather baseline feedback and subsequently conducted an online discussion with stakeholders on the issues they found important during the year.
The Objective of this exercise is to capture and highlight the successes, failures and challenges encountered during the past year with a view to informing and prioritizing KICTANet and stakeholders’ activities in the new year. With subsequent reviews, it also seeks to access ICT sector development over the years.
The key outcomes of this review included:
- Summarized participants feedback from the online questionnaire
- Summarized participants feedback from the online deliberations
- Final report for subsequent dissemination to members and other stakeholders
|2016 Year in Review||Download|