kictanet

KRA to tax income from apps downloaded in Kenya

Should the information exchange between the revenue authority and the
communications authority in a bid to get data on who are residents or who
are foreigners be a cause to worry in terms of data privacy and data
protection?

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 8:22 AM eileen ney via kictanet <
kictanet@lists.kictanet.or.ke> wrote:

> This is outrageous, now they want to crop into the internet firms
>
> On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 4:28 PM King Of Zamunda via kictanet <
> kictanet@lists.kictanet.or.ke> wrote:
>
>> Hello Listers,
>>
>> I just came across this on the dailies
>> www.businessdailyafrica.com/news/KRA-to-tax-income-from-apps-downloaded/539546-5236166-1w79dbz/index.html
>>
>> What are your thoughts?
>>
>>
>>
>> [image: Mailtrack]
>> <mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&> Sender
>> notified by
>> Mailtrack
>> <mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&> 08/15/19,
>> 04:25:22 PM
>> _______________________________________________
>> kictanet mailing list
>> kictanet@lists.kictanet.or.ke
>> lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/listinfo/kictanet
>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/kictanet
>> Facebook: www.facebook.com/KICTANet/
>>
>> Unsubscribe or change your options at
>> lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/eileenney19%40gmail.com
>>
>> The Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet) is a multi-stakeholder platform
>> for people and institutions interested and involved in ICT policy and
>> regulation. The network aims to act as a catalyst for reform in the ICT
>> sector in support of the national aim of ICT enabled growth and development.
>>
>> KICTANetiquette : Adhere to the same standards of acceptable behaviors
>> online that you follow in real life: respect people’s times and bandwidth,
>> share knowledge, don’t flame or abuse or personalize, respect privacy, do
>> not spam, do not market your wares or qualifications.
>>
> _______________________________________________
> kictanet mailing list
> kictanet@lists.kictanet.or.ke
> lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/listinfo/kictanet
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/kictanet
> Facebook: www.facebook.com/KICTANet/
>
> Unsubscribe or change your options at
> lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/yiegavallarie%40gmail.com
>
> The Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet) is a multi-stakeholder platform
> for people and institutions interested and involved in ICT policy and
> regulation. The network aims to act as a catalyst for reform in the ICT
> sector in support of the national aim of ICT enabled growth and development.
>
> KICTANetiquette : Adhere to the same standards of acceptable behaviors
> online that you follow in real life: respect people’s times and bandwidth,
> share knowledge, don’t flame or abuse or personalize, respect privacy, do
> not spam, do not market your wares or qualifications.
>

_______________________________________________
kictanet mailing list

KICTANet Admin information

Related Posts

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.